These Rules govern your participation in the Points2U Program (also referred to as the "Program"). Your participation in this Program enables you to earn points that may be redeemed for various rewards.
"Cardholder" means an individual that has requested and/or received a Points2U Credit Card (also referred to as a "Card"). By using or accepting a Rewards Card, you (as a Cardholder) agree to these Rules and any changes, additions, or deletions to them.
S&T Bank issues and administers all Cards. RewardsNOW, Inc., manages and administers the Program through FIS Corporation. RewardsNOW, FIS, and S&T Bank are not affiliates. These Rules and Card transactions are also subject to other agreements you may have with S&T Bank (for example, Cardholder agreements).
- The Points2U Program is offered at the sole discretion of FIS and S&T Bank. They reserve the right to change these Rules at any time, for any reason, and without notice, and this includes the right to suspend or end the Program, cancel outstanding points, or change redemption of outstanding rewards. Neither FIS nor S&T BANK assume any liability whatsoever for these changes.
- Cards and related accounts may be subject to fees and charges in accordance with the applicable Cardholder agreements and fee schedules.
- In the event of Cardholder fraud, abuse of the Program privileges, or violation of the Rules (for example, any attempt to sell, exchange, or transfer points or any instrument exchangeable for points), FIS and/or S&T Bank, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Program.
- You are responsible for any personal tax liability related to participation in the Program or as a result of points earned or redeemed.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Neither FIS nor S&T Bank are responsible for managing or administering the Program or providing services under the Program. Neither FIS nor S&T Bank will be responsible for errors or omissions in any Program document. Neither FIS nor S&T BANK will have any liability to you or any other Cardholder arising from, or related to, the services or rewards.
- You (and any other beneficiary of the Program) agree that neither FIS nor S&T BANK nor RewardsNOW will be liable for, and you release, discharge and hold harmless FIS, S&T BANK, and RewardsNOW or anyone who acted on behalf of FIS, S&T BANK or RewardsNOW, from any and all claims of any sort, type, kind or nature that you may have against FIS, S&T BANK, or RewardsNOW, arising out of or in any way relating to your participation in the Program or its rewards—including (but not limited to) claims for or due to personal injury, property damage, accident, sickness, delay, cancellation, postponement, inconvenience, penalty, refund or other irregularities that may occur or that may be caused by any provider of services or rewards or any person not under the direct supervision and control of FIS or S&T BANK.
- FIS and/or S&T Bank reserve the right to interpret Program Rules and policies and will be the final authority on point credits and award qualifications.
- Cardholders will earn one point for every one U.S. dollar ($1) in eligible net purchases made on a Credit Card rounded to the nearest whole dollar.
- "Net purchases" are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with a Credit Card beginning with the first day of the billing cycle that includes Cardholder’s Enrollment Date, minus any credits, returns, or other adjustments as reflected on monthly billing statements.
- Transactions excluded from point calculation include the following:
- cash advances, ATM withdrawals, convenience checks, and balance transfers, except as otherwise permitted in special promotional offers;
- any fees and card-related charges posted to a Rewards Card account, including late fees, over-limit fees, annual fees, and finance charges as outlined in the applicable Cardholder agreement;
- any gaming-related transactions, including without limitation, gambling chips, off-track wagers or lottery ticket transactions, tax payments, and any unauthorized charges or transactions.
- Negative points will post on a statement if returns or credits exceed purchases. Points may not be purchased.
- Points may be earned only if the applicable account is in good standing. A Card account is not in good standing if closed or suspended, if any payment has not been paid by its due date, or if the credit limit has been exceeded. If you close your Card account, all points that were accumulated but unused will be forfeited. If the account is closed by either you, FIS, or S&T Bank for any reason, all points that were accumulated but unused will be forfeited immediately.
- Point accrual will begin upon the first day of the calendar month that includes the Cardholder’s Enrollment Date. No other retroactive points will be awarded.
- The number of points a Cardholder can earn in a calendar year is unlimited.
- Points earned will be credited on a monthly basis. You will be sent a monthly e-mail statement indicating the number of points earned in the previous month. The e-mail will also contain a link to the web site, where you can view your current balance. If the e-mail statement is undeliverable, then a quarterly paper statement will be mailed. E-mail addresses can be updated by visiting the Points2U web site.
- Points will expire at the end of the third calendar year in which they were earned. Points and awards are not considered your property and are generally not transferable upon death, as part of a legal settlement, or as part of a domestic relations issue.
- There is a maximum redemption of 75,000 points per Points2U rewards account per year. If there are multiple cardholders belonging to a specific account, the reward points earned by each individual cardholder will be pooled into one Points2U reward account.
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards, as indicated in the Points2U catalogue or at the Redemption Center. When you are ready to redeem points, visit the web site to select your reward, or call the Points2U Redemption Center at 1-866-POINTS2U (1-866-764-6872) for all redemption inquiries and orders. Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Travel certificates must be redeemed in increments of 5,000 points. The minimum number of points to be redeemed for merchandise is 5,000. The point redemption levels for merchandise can be found on the web site or in the Points2U catalogue.
- Points may be redeemed only from accounts that are open and in good standing as stated in the "Earning Points" section above. All points are not eligible for redemption until they appear on your billing statement.
- Points redeemed and/or expired, if applicable, will be based on a first-in, first-out basis.
- All redemptions are sent to the billing address on the account. UPS or USPS will usually deliver your item within 2-4 weeks. Shipments cannot be made to a post office box, an APO address or outside the 50 United States. You may update your mailing address by calling Customer Service at 1-866-POINTS2U (1-866-764-6872).
- All rewards are subject to availability. Reward items may be discontinued or withdrawn without notice. Should an item be discontinued, it will be replaced with an item of equal or greater value or you will be advised of unavailability so that you can make an alternate selection. S&T Bank may adjust the total points levels required for specific rewards, at any time without prior notification.
- If an item arrives in damaged condition, you may return it for a replacement. Please contact 1-800-240-4814 ext. 203 for a return authorization. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt in the original packaging. For returns of items that are not damaged, please contact the Points2U Service Center. Return shipping charges will be paid by the participant. There is a $30 restocking fee. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt, unused, and in the original packaging. If you need additional information, please call the Points2U Service Center.
- Neither FIS nor S&T Bank nor RewardsNOW are responsible for lost or stolen correspondence, documents, or certificates.
- You, as a Cardholder, have sole responsibility for any charges over and above the stated value of a travel/gift certificate.